Wednesday, January 16, 2013

You Make My Heart Sing

This is my entry for the Sunday CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. The challenge this week was Let's Make Music Together.


The music frame was cut using my Silhouette Cameo and the cut file is from their online store. I also cut the heart from the Silhouette and distressed the edges with black ink and then stamped the sentiment from Gina K. Design's Gleefully Yours set. The sentiment normally is on one line, but it was too big for the heart, so I broke it down into two lines using my stamp positioner. The bird is a black outline sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs and I put it down so it's feet would be perched on the heart. I then colored it with Copic markers. I added a crystal for the bird's eye and then placed 3 small hearts next to the bird using a Fiskers hand-held punch.

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice to get your gorgeous cards in my email! LOVE that moon card -- stampscapes is incredible, and so is your card~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently trying to do scenes with my Stampscapes and I, too, was thrilled to see your lovely moon scene. I got his new release line and am now researching the bayou photos for inspiration since I have never seen a bayou. But all of your cards are magnificient. This little bird card is perfectly done and not only suitable for Valentines but for other love occasions such as an anniversary or just to let a loved one know you care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Susan. Fabulous red, white, and black combo! Love that music frame.

    ReplyDelete