Tuesday, January 8, 2013

When You Wish Upon A Star

This is my entry for this week's Friday, Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz.


This challenge was for something new...and what is more than than a little baby. This card was completed by printing out this adorable baby bear digi stamp. I colored the bear and the moon with various colors of Copic markers. I cut the image out with scissors and left a small white border around it. The sentiment, stars and flourish were cut using my Silhouette Cameo. I manipulated this particular cut file because it had too many tiny parts and didn't fit my page properly. That's one of the things I love best about the Silhouette. Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sweet is this? Hey, you are quite the Silhouette user, eh? All those small elements? What tweezers do you use? LOL Love the baby bear on the moon. It's just the sweetest card, Susan.

    ReplyDelete