This really was a challenge for me. When I saw the challenge, I LOVED the colors and the samples that the design team created. But, when I went to create my own card, I couldn't find the right blue and red combination, so I had to walk away from it for a few hours, and this is what I came up with. The heart focal image is an embossing folder from Darcie. I embossed using a tan card stock and hand-cut around the scallops and distressed in ruby red ink. I then did another one in ruby red card stock, and cut out just the heart and also distressed that one with ruby red ink.. I mounted this on ivory card stock, distressed with bashful blue ink. I added the rhinestone flourishes and multi-colored blue flowers. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and I stamped it with ruby red ink. This was all mounted on black card stock and then ruby red card stock.