Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Only Know

This is my entry for the Twisted Thursday challenge over at The Outlawz. The twist is to add hearts.


This is the card I created for my wonderful husband for Valentine's Day. This card was created with my Silhouette Cameo. The frame, kissing silhouette, sentiment and heart are all from one cut file from Silhouette of America. I sponged the heart to add a little depth. I mounted the frame on white card stock, then added the heart and the silhouette on top of that. The sentiment is cut out of the kissing silhouette. I add swirl bling, a redgoosebump heart, 2 red glitter card stock hearts and a resin bow with a clear crystal heart.



6 comments:

  1. Breathtaking!!!! How did you do the intricate border details? Incredible Susan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Susan. He will love it. happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Susan...this card is so romantic and beautiful! Your husband is going to love it! I need to get rid of my stupid Cricuts and get a Silhouette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Reminds me of art deco, especially with that wonderful film strip border. Love that look. Course, you had me at the bling!! LOL Hubby ought to love it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so magnificent, Susan! Love the way you used the gemstone flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this card. Don't have that machine, but sure do love the image, especially since, I would use it with
    Valentine's Day my husbands birthday.
    Love it, Love it.

    ReplyDelete