Friday, December 1, 2017

Merry Christmas Wreath


Hello Everyone,

Just popping in because I couldn't resist entering the Mod Squad Challenge hosted by Joyce Erb called Wreath Focal Point. What an awesome stamp set being offered by Gracielle Designs. Since I don't own any of her stamp sets, this would be a great treat. Here is the card I made for this challenge:




I used Stampin' Up! very vanilla card stock for my base. The matte gold mirror background is from Crafter's Companion. It comes with mirror, matte mirror and glitter card stock in an assortment of beautiful colors.

I cut out the Wreath die from Darice using SU old olive card stock and the bow that comes along with the set from SU cherry cobbler. I used dimensional adhesive to pop the wreath up and added autumn red Nuvo crystal drops and pearls and bling from my stash. The sentiment is cut from Anna Griffin's Seasonal Wishes die set. I cut it three times and stacked them together for more durability and glued it across the wreath.

The picture isn't the greatest (I'm out of practice), but I was pleased with the way this card came out.

Thank you for stopping by!







3 comments:

  1. Susan! I couldn't believe it when I saw your name and that little bird on the bottom of your post. It's YOU and you are back. Sooooooooooo excited to see you playing again. Really love what you have created here. Gorgeous die, colours and bling. Lovely bow. Hope to see more from you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mirror cardstock. The wreath looks great all decorated up. love that sentiment too. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see your made a card for the challenge. I love it too. It is a gorgeous wreath design. Very festive with the mirror card stock behind it and the traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete