Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ouch!


Hello Friends. I have a card to share with you today from Doodle Pantry. My dear Mommy is having surgery in a couple of weeks, and I am going to be staying with her for a week to help her through it. I am using the Cuddly Bear set for this card, along with a couple of cut files from Silhouette.


I printed the Cuddly Bear image on designer paper from KI Memories and also on white card stock. I hand cut the pillow out to paper piece it behind the bear. I colored the image with Copic markers (bear - E11, E15, E17, E19; sheet - YG93, YG95; gems on flowers YR65; distressing on flowers YG95; distressing on vase - B66). The rest of the card are cut files from Silhouette's online store. Ouch Title - Design #75594. cut with white, blue and salmon card stock; Vase of Flowers - Design #16693, cut with blue and olive card stock; Shelf - Design #1248, cut with black card stock. The focal image was layered onto blue card stock and then a white card stock base. I added gems onto the flowers - goosebumps from Queen & Co. and crystals from Studio G Gems. All three gems were clear and colored with YG95 Copic marker. Here is what you get in this set:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous shading on all images! Darling design all around! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan this is such a fun card. Laughing out loud here. I am sure your Mum will be too. Just give it to her BEFORE her surgery. So nice to see you at Just us Girls. Thanks for sharing. Love the expression on your bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and cute. As always you coloring is wonderful, Susan. Your mom will love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card for our theme this week Susan, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card made with love. Hope your Mom's surgery goes well, I'll be thinking of her. You're a good daughter, take good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and sure to make someone who is hurting feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully put together, this will certainly make your Mum better. Good to see you at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I love how you put the bandages in the top corner. I hope your mom does ok with her surgery. She's lucky to have you to help out. Don't know why I don't remember this image? I have so many I forget about some. You went the extra mile and added some awesome details from the Silhouette Store. I love scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH SO CUTE! I adore this sweet teddy and your embellies are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, you really make this set shine! Your scene is so cool. Love the bear and fancy pillow. The ouch and bandages is perfect! I love this card and I know your mom will too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Mom will love this card, it's so pretty. Hope the surgery goes well and your Mom will have speedy recovery. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Susan! This is really cute! Great coloring, as expected, and wonderful composition! Nicely done! I will keep your mom in my prayers! Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Susan! Hope all goes well with her surgery and I am sure this will brighten her day! Take care of yourself and your mom! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS card! Your coloring is STUNNING and I LOVE all your cut files! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge "Add a Sentiment"!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Happy Easter;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely cute card. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges Caz.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Susan, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is so so adorable, very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge,
    Rachel, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, that is so sweet...I love the lay-out and positioning of your elements. Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete