Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rest and Relax

This is my entry for the Twisted Thursday challenge over at The Outlawz. This challenge was anything goes with the twist of Relaxing after Christmas. I don't know about you, but this is my favorite way to relax...lol.


I just love this card. This was a great challenge. Once I decided to use the sleeping mouse from Gina K. Design's stamp set Under the Weather, I had to place him on this bed. I want to give a HUGE shout out to my dear friend Penny Odell for making this bed for me. She cut the bed using her Cricut and one of the Paper Dolls cartridges. But then she went on to make the design and outlines on the bed. Didn't she do a GREAT job? She's so talented. Anyway, I've been holding onto this bed for a while and it was perfect for this challenge. I added the sentiment from Gina K. Design's stamp set Basket Additions 2 by Melanie Muenchenger. The mouse and pillow were colored with Copic markers. I then mounted it on light blue card stock and then dark brown card stock. Both were distressed. Thanks for looking.

1 comment: