Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

This is the card I made for all the people on my Christmas card list this year.


First, thank you Penny for taking this gorgeous picture for me. I forgot to snap a picture of the card before I sent them all out. What a great friend she is.

All of the stamps and card stock are from Stampin' Up. The base is white, then basic gray, then white distressed with basic gray, then cherry cobbler. I stamped the sentiment with cherry cobbler as well and scored lines and put sticker bling between them. The ornament is chipboard. I painted it with white gesso and then pearl white paint. I then stamped the snowflake from Stampin' Up and added stickles glitter glue around the ornament and then topped it with a red crystal.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. That sentiment id gorgeous. Are you a dealer? If so I want to buy that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I'm wondering if you're a Stampin' Up dealer, too...

    ReplyDelete