Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love Always


This is a wedding card I created after playing with my Silhouette Cameo. All cut files are from Silhouette of America's online store. The stamps are from Gina K. Designs. I cut the gate fuld card first, but decided I couldn't come up with something to do other than an invitation, and I didn't want that. So, I cut off the folds from the card and glued them to a piece of white card stock. I then cut a circle from Spellbinder's and cut that exactly in half and glued them to the edges. I cut the flowers in 4 different sizes, so each one has 2 flowers. I stamped the sentiment, which is from two different Gina K. Design sets. And then I added all the bling...and there is a lot of it on this card. I hope you can see it all.

I am entering this card in the following:




8 comments:

  1. Susan this is simply beautiful. Love the black and white and the half round design is just stunning.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Susan - stunning. Thanks for being our first entry inthe latest challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies - weddings! And of course our first bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your black & white creation - almost looks like tangles in the thumbnail - its only when you come on over for a look you see its a die cut and flowers... Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design,Susan. When I enlarged the image I could see all the bling. I think black and white always gives elegance to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan - shame you had been sick and missed our last challenge but you sure got in early for this one.
    An absolute STUNNER in ever way. Love the design colours flowers and all that fabulous bling. JUST LOVE IT. So glad you have entered it in our Crafting with Dragonflies Wedding Blog Hop HUGS Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wedding card, very beautiful, the flowers are awesome!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan, I love the idea to use just part of the gate fold, I too have been wondering how to embellish those doily gate folds in the Silhouette store so I haven't bought any. Very creative idea. And a beautiful sentiment stamp, perfect wedding card. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! I love the designs and textures you used for this wedding wishes. They are pretty amazing and made a special element for the card. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete